Good lines of cattle will be offered at tomorrow’s prime cattle sale, with more being added by Dubbo’s local agents.
On offer in tomorrow’s sale includes:
- 70 Angus, Hereford and Angus/Hereford cross steers, featuring Waitara Angus, Ironbark and Raby Hereford bloodlines. They are described as exceptional quality, only being sold due to ongoing dry conditions. They have been yard weaned for the past few days and weigh in at approximately 280 to 330kg. These are offered by Richardson & Sinclair, on account of Dwyers Transport, Warren. Contact Justin Sanderson on 0409 912 213 for further details.
- 55 Murray Grey and Murray Grey/Angus cross heifer weaners and 55 Murray Grey and Murray Grey/Angus cross steer weaners. All August/September 2017-drop. They are described as being in fresh condition, approximately 220kg. These are offered by Peter Milling and Company, on account of breeders BP & EA Benson, “Roeta”, Dubbo. Contact Graham Anderson on 0428 253 162 for further details.
Photos of this consignment are available on our Facebook page.
- 120 Santa/Hereford cross mixed sex weaners, July/August/September 2017-drop. They are described as excellent quality, freshly weaned and in fresh condition. They are out of a heavy boned, large framed cow herd. They will be offered by Landmark Milling Thomas, on account of M&M Noonan. Contact Ashley McGilchrist on 0427 280 773 for further details.
- 100 Hereford heifers, 10 to 14 months old. They are Ironbark-blood and have one brand. NSM. These are offered by Landmark Milling Thomas, on account of the breeder. Contact Peter Thomas on 0418 636 082 for further details.
- 100 top quality Shorthorn females, July-Sept 2016-drop. NSM. This line is described as splendid quality, soft-coated heifers with generations of renowned bloodlines. These are offered by PT Lord, Dakin & Associates, on behalf of Gunnawarra Cattle (David Lowe). Contact Mark Garland on 0428 965 465 for further details.
All above descriptions have been provided by the listed selling agents.
The draw for tomorrow’s sale is also available.