Due to current COVID-19 restrictions within the Dubbo LGA, the following restrictions are now in place for the Dubbo Saleyards.
- ONLY DRLM staff, agents, DSSA staff and genuine registered commission/company buyers are permitted entry to the site.
- Carriers may enter to deliver/pick up stock however they must leave site once unloaded and must stay at their truck until loading of stock has commenced.
- Face masks and QR code sign in is mandatory.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed.
- Please leave site as soon as your business has concluded.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any flu-like symptoms, please do not attend the site.
- If you have been asked to self-isolate, please stay home and do not attend the site.
- No one under the age of 16 is permitted to the site.
- The Saleyard Cafe is still in operation for takeaway ONLY.
Please follow the above guidelines, and any further guidelines released by NSW Government, to ensure that the DRLM can continue to trade for as long as possible.
Please contact our office if you have any questions or need further information.